Thursday, October 8, 2009

D8: Tonight's Dinner

I forgot to take my camera with me when I left the house today so I didn't get to shoot any landscape images as planned.  When I got home my nephew was preparing dinner, so I decided to take some images of his meal.  This kid is 15 years old and loves to cook and he is  very good at it.  He’s been cooking since he was 11 years old. Tonight's dinner was Fried Chicken, Garlic Mashed potatoes, Corn and a dinner roll.  Dessert was Pound cake with Vanilla ice cream.  I myself don't eat beef or chicken but the way his older brothers were hovering over me waiting for me to finish taking this picture, I assume it was good.  There were no left overs.  The mashed potatoes and corn was good.



Manual: Read pages 70 and 71 File numbering method.


Images:
I looked at images by bay area photographer Bambie Cantrell. She will be giving a talk later this month, so I thought I take a look at her images.

No comments: