Friday, October 9, 2009

D9: Practice

There are two things that I try to do consistently every day and that is: meditate and read something postitve.  Today was no different. I meditated for hour and decided to read a few pages from one of my favorite books, "Zen Mind, Beginners Mind".  I ran across the following passage and decided to take a picture of it for my picture of the day.  Same rule applies to photography: you have to practice. You may not be able to practice everyday, but you have to practice (regardless of the equipment you own)  in order to get better at it.





Manual: Read Page 72  INFO: Check camera settings

Images: Looked at images by Darwin Wiggett, great landscape photography from Canada. If you visit his website check out his images in the Shadow and Light section.

No comments: