Monday, October 5, 2009

D5: Got Milk?


Didn't cook this weekend so I knew dinner tonight was going to be something quick and simple. As I walked in the front door, I remember that I didn’t go to the grocery store this weekend to re-stock.  So I thought to myself there has to be something in the cup boards that I can whip up for dinner.  I opened the cabinet TA-dahh CHEERIOS!  Got a banana, open the refrigerator AHHHHHH! No milk.  :(   So dinner was a Fuji apple, peanut butter and Jelly sandwich with a glass of lemonade.



Manual:  Read Page 50 and 51 "Setting image recording quality"  I shoot raw + jpeg.

Images:   Looked at images by Elena Elisseeva.  She has gallery called "object photography" that has some interesting images, very nice.  She also have a food gallery with some awesome pics.

No comments: