Monday, April 5, 2010

D187: Bridge over Sunset's Waters


Today's picture was suppose to be another cloudscape. I saw the clouds off in the distance as I was driving home. I knew where I needed to be to get the picture I had envisioned. I took several shots of the clouds, but I was not satisfied with the results. As I was approaching the on ramp to the freeway headed home, I notice the clouds near the bridge. I knew the sun sets behind the bridge and when it gets to a certain point, it will make a beautiful silhouette and a nice shadow of the bridge pillars. I quickly turn around and found the perfect spot and waited. An hour and a half later, this is what I got. I think it was worth the wait.


Manual: Read page 150 and 151 "Graduate and Neutral Density filters"

Images:  Viewed images in the months Popular photography magazine.

2 comments:

greygirl25 said...

Definitely worth the wait Ingrid. Beautiful shot.

Beaneyman said...

Ingrid what a super shot, your way more patient than me ! top marks for effort !